Week 4 Part 2

For this fictional business, Sun Coast Consulting, I'll be focusing mostly on beginning businesses or stagnating businesses looking to expand their online presence. My target demographic would most likely be folks less familiar with social media, or maybe people who only have a Facebook page and would like to begin using other platforms. 

The demographic for this business would range anywhere from Gen X to possibly seniors, though in all likelihood clientele would most likely be older Millennials to seniors. My services wouldn't be focused on a particular gender or marital status. The clientele for my business would probably be those looking to start a side business/hustle and would therefore be in a middle/lower income bracket. The things that motivate my target market are the desire to succeed and run thriving businesses. 


Comments

Popular Posts