Week 6 (Screenshot Included)

 Before I list the businesses I followed for this assignment I just need to let out a quick sentence or two about how absolutely hostile Facebook's UI is. I haven't actively used FB in a few years and when I did I feel like it was a simpler time. When I was trying to navigate my page and switch from page to profile, trying to look for my liked pages as a page, trying to search for pages and brands, all of it was just aggressive and messy and bizarre. What an incredibly useless and cluttered site. I can't believe it! Maybe it's always been like this and I just never realized it, or I'm too used to apps. Anyway!

The businesses I decided to follow are the following:

Melyssa Griffin, Entrepreneur

Julie Solomon, Entrepreneur

Women in Influencer Marketing

Lizzy's Sweet Treats of Del Sur

Bonjour Bakery and Patisserie 

Bates Nut Farm

Brick N Barn

I chose these businesses by searching for bakeries, influencers, and local businesses in North County. I followed small/local businesses to hypothetically "keep tabs" on businesses, seeing what they might need and what service I could offer them. I followed the two entrepreneurs because they focus on social media marketing, business growth, influencer reach, etc., and I felt it would be helpful to see the pages of people who have successfully done what Sun Coast aspires to do. Liking pages and interacting with them is an important way to make connections which will ultimately do good for growing this business. 

The following image is a screenshot of my scheduled posts:








Comments

Popular Posts