Week 13 A

On my feed, ads on Facebook trend towards ads offering discounts and seem a little spammy and impersonal. On Twitter ads are fewer than Instagram and Facebook and are very clear that they're ads since they're usually so random and have nothing to do with the types of accounts I follow. Instagram shows ads in a way that is the smartest out of these three: The platform's algorithm (for me, anyway) is creepily on point and shows me things that seem organic to the rest of my feed. Likewise with stories. 

I think without a doubt that both print and digital ads are equally effective because not everyone uses tech extensively and not everyone engages with print. You need both! If I had a legit business I would absolutely invest in both digital and print advertisements. You reach completely different audiences with both and a million sub-audiences (if that makes sense?) within each group. 

Comments

Popular Posts