Week 14

Regarding Google analytics, it's got a lot to offer. While the smart tool type things are cool, I would buckle down and laser in on the reporting section. It tells you who's clicking where, when, where you're losing them, what they're engaging with. It makes it easier to problem solve and redo features of your site before losing too many eyes. Having a business means you have to be very flexible when it comes to strategy which is less difficult to do if you keep up with the reporting section. 

I think I used either this or a different analytics feature for a blog I ran around 8 years ago. I was obsessed with seeing all the pages people went to and how many people clicked through to other links I had posted, seeing where people were visiting from, how many pages back they read. Kind of like reverse stalking I guess? Anyway, I don't have enough available on my Facebook so I'll be using the brewery's data. 

Aztec Brewery's data for November includes a total of 4,267 people reached (down 7%), 387 post engagements (up 83%), and 12 new page likes (down 33%). The report shows that a larger percentage of users are viewing the page on a mobile device rather than a computer, and that the page had 16 new posts. Of those posts, the ones that got the most engagement were an album of timeline photos and a post specifying hours during the week of Thanksgiving. The report says that the brewery's audience is online consistently every day of the week with most being online between 9 AM to 9 PM. Aztec's page receives more reactions than any other engagement such as comments, shares, or other. Total organic reach peaks at over 600 people. I genuinely don't know how to read the unfollow graph and can kind of figure out the very art-like graph of where page follows happened. 

Nevermind, I figured out the unfollow graph. It states that the page had a maximum loss of 3 followers around November 7th. I don't know why the graph has to be so abstract. Why is the page follows graph also so avant garde? The brewery's page had more likes through "uncategorized desktop". Overall pretty good! If I had 12,000+ followers I would ask each of them for one dollar. Just saying.

 (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.


Comments

Popular Posts